I didn't get the chance to write much this week, so thought I'd share what we've been up to in a little end of week roundup.
I talked a week or so ago about our plans to add some reliance to our DNS setup - although I didn't find time to say, We did make some steps towards this on Monday.
We now have DNSimple setup and we're progressively migrating our current configuration over to them, and then once we're happy we'll add their nameservers to our domain, they'll then start servicing some of our traffic.
Monday is "Infrastructure Day" so I'll no doubt have some more good news on this front next week.
We recently did a little silent rollout of our new "Planned Maintenance" feature (which we'll be talking about in the next few days and weeks) - but during the early rollout we came across a few niggles related to the upcoming change to Daylight Savings Time.
I'm happy to say we patched this up quickly, and also took the opportunity to improve the UI so that it now shows in a consistent format to the status page itself.
Progress on adding components to the status page is coming along nicely. We now have a rough working concept which we're playing with here and next week plan to start refining the experience so that we can begin to show it off a little more.
Have an enjoyable weekend folks, as always; if you have any questions let me know.